• Oct. 24 — Donald Jerome Swinson, 33, of 420 Royal Lane Apt. D, Clinton, was charged with two counts of theft of cable TV service and served out-of-county warrants on charges of communicating threats, harassing phone call and injury to personal property. Bond was set at $500; court date is Nov. 18.
• Oct. 24 — Brian Carter Vann, 39, of 903 Bryant Estates Drive, Fuquay-Varina, was charged with two counts of simple assault. Bond was set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 12.
• Oct. 24 — Sterling R. Banks, 17, of 624 Williams St., Clinton, was charged with second-degree trespass. Bond was set at $3,500; court date is Nov. 4.
• Oct. 23 — Charles Overton of Clinton reported items stolen from an outbuilding on his property, including a pellet gun, Dewalt battery charger and a battery. The items were valued at $180.
• Oct. 24 — Salemburg Pharmacy was the victim of property damage. Damage to the front glass door was estimated at $300.
• Oct. 24 — Willie Oates Jr. of Clinton reported money and prescription medications stolen from his residence.