(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 5 — Scott David White, 34, of 11140 Keener Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is June 16.
• June 5 — Jaequan Glennis Stevens, 18, of 7045 Faison Hwy., Faison, was charged with assault on a female, communicating threats and harassing phone call. No bond set; court date is June 16.
• June 5 — Rachel Nicole Harris, 27, of 205 Martha Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault, first degree trespass and failure to appear. Bond set at $500; court date is July 1.
• June 7 — Robert J. Smith Jr., 50, of 1080 Thomson Ave., Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault. Bond set at $500; court date is June 15.
• June 5 — Pervis Owens of Roseboro reported an ATV, valued at $6,500, stolen from his home.
• June 6 — Marshall Falatovic of Clinton reported a break-in to horse barn, with a zero-turn riding mower, trailer and several other items taken. Total value was $7,775.
• June 7 — Orlen Ruiz of Turkey reported a TV, valued at $1,500, stolen from his home.
• June 7 — Monica Davis of Godwin reported theft of three tires and rims, valued at $1,400.