(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 11 — Eddie Eason, 66, of 500 Byron Butler Court, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired, misdemeanor hit-and-run and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 25.
• June 11 — Christine Johnson Crenshaw, 47, of 11676 Old Mintz Hwy., Garland, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse. Bond set at $4,500; court date is July 14.
• June 11 — Jonathan Conlanges Boykin, 31, of 2072 Claudes Drag Road, Roseboro, was charged with felony habitual impaired driving. Bond set at $20,000; court date is June 12.
• June 11 — Barrie McLaurin, 49, of 1162 Old Brick Mill Road, Roseboro, was charged with two counts of indecent exposure. No bond listed; court date is July 28.
• June 11 — Randy Roy Buskirk Jr., 29, of 1370 W. Blackman Road, Dunn, was charged with felony larceny. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 28.
• June 11 — Donte Resean Leach, 25, of 510 Williams St./621 Eastover, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana less than half ounce and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is July 29.
• June 11 — Anthony Jones of Dunn reported theft of several items from his home, including a 52-inch TV, electric tools and a tablet. Items were valued at approximately $1,700.