• 10/31 — Terry Wilson, Goldsboro, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a wallet and its contents.
• 10/31 — Beaver Dam Farms, Clinton, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was $325 in fuel. Damaged was a metal door valued at $200.
• 10/31 — Roseboro-Salemburg Middle School, Roseboro, reported a damage to property. Reported damaged was a gas tank to a 1995 Chevrolet van. Damages were estimated at $500.
• 10/31 — Charles Curtis, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen were spare tires with a green air stem valued at $600.
• 10/31 —Junis Faircloth, Salemburg, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a Playstation3 game system; a Playstation2 game system; games; a laptop computer; jewelry; 15 DVDs; a DVD player; a video camera; and a 12 gauge pump shotgun.
• 10/31 — Lakisa King, Faison, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen were two Playstation3 game systems; a Xoom computer tablet; two televisions; a camcorder; a PSP game system; a 3-disc CD changer; a DVD player; a 5-disc DVD player; and JVC camcorder; and a camera. Reported damaged was a door frame.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices